How do I hire a BiblioTemp®?
Contact us to complete a Client Temporary Staffing Agreement. Once completed, we can fill your request for personnel. When we have a contract on file, each time you want to request a BiblioTemp®, you’ll simply fill out the Request for Personnel form to tell us what you need.
How it works:
- Complete and return a signed Client Agreement and submit a Request for Personnel form.
- We recruit, screen, interview, and reference check all our candidates before recommending them.
- You are given resumes to review and we will set up on site interviews between you and potential candidates.
- When a good match is found, BiblioTemps® contacts the Temp and offers the placement.
- Once a placement begins, you only need to authorize bi-weekly time sheets submitted by the Temp.
- BiblioTemps® pays social security, sick pay, unemployment, taxes, and insurance for the Temps.
- You contact BiblioTemps® to resolve concerns about the worker or their work.
- You may end the placement if:
- You and the Temp are not mutually satisfied with the fit.
- Your plans change (a written notice is required 5-days prior to cancellation).
Can I fill out an agreement if I don’t have any temp needs right now?
Yes. Your contract will be kept on file until you request a worker at your site.BiblioTemps® are punctual, efficient and professional.
How long does it take to fill a placement?
Placements typically take about 2 weeks to allow time for interviews and background screenings but times may vary. When you contact us with your placement questions or requests, we respond in a timely manner.
What do other libraries say about their previous experience with BiblioTemps®?
Good question! Hear from some of our current and former clients have to say on this page.
Links for employers
Please download the form, complete, and sign electronically. Email it back to: Hire a Temp!