How do I hire a BiblioTemp®?
Contact us to complete a Client Temporary Staffing Agreement. Once completed, we can fill your request for personnel. When we have a contract on file, each time you want to request a BiblioTemp®, you’ll simply fill out the Request for Personnel form to tell us what you need.
How it works:
- When a good match is found, BiblioTemps® contacts the Temp and offers the placement.
- Once a placement begins, your site manager authorizes bi-weekly time sheets which are returned to BiblioTemps® by the Temp.
- BiblioTemps® pays social security and unemployment taxes and insurance for the Temps.
- Employers contact BiblioTemps® to resolve concerns about the worker or her work.
- The placement ends if:
- You and the Temp are not mutually satisfied with the fit.
- Your plans change (a five day notice is required).
Can I fill out an agreement if I don’t have any temp needs right now?
Yes. Your contract will be kept on file until you request a worker at your site.BiblioTemps® are punctual, efficient and professional.
How long does it take to fill a placement?
When you contact us with your placement questions or requests, please allow at least 3 days response time. Placements normally require a minimum of 2 weeks to fill.
What do other libraries say about their previous experience with BiblioTemps®?
Good question! Hear from some of our former clients have to say on this page.
Links for employers
Please download the form, complete, and sign electronically. Email it back to: Hire a Temp!